Pagina's

zondag 16 november 2014

Where the friars lie to rest...

Recently I noticed a lot of people upgrading to Fuji's latest models and lenses. The X-T1 and the 56mm f/1.2 to name a few examples. While I can understand the need to have the latest model and being a huge Fuji fan myself I do not follow that trend. Still being very pleased with my "old" X-E1 I decided to buy a second one for a very low price. That little machine performs as a charm and suits all my needs and now I have two of them :)

Anyhow, yesterday I visited a cemetary situated or should I say hidden in the forest behind a school. That school is the Sint-Jozefinstituut in Bokrijk, near Genk, and had during the years various destinations. From Kneipp-instituut to sanatorium for lung diseases to school which it still is. In the early days the teachers were friars and a lot of them found their last resting place here in this little cemetary...

All pictures were shot with the Fuji X-E1 coupled with the Fujinon XF 35mm f/1.4 and shot @ f/1.4. All shots are each the result of at least 10 photographs and stitched together since the angle of the 35mm is not that large...







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten