Pagina's

zondag 27 september 2015

Pascale and Paul got married...



Some months ago I was contacted by Pascale and Paul to see if I was interested to photograph their wedding. So we met to talk about their wishes, visit the venue, the church and other places where the coupleshoot could take place. This fine couple didn't want standard pictures of their great day so I decided to combine reportage-style shots (with no flash for the church ) with strobist shots for the couple shoot.
All images were taken with 2 Fuji X-E1 coupled with the XF35 and the XF14. During the eveningdance I had to switch to my Nikon D600 and the SB700 because here the Fuji did perform less.

Thank you Pascale and Paul for putting your faith in my skills to record such an important day !

Now on to a selection of the pictures...












2 opmerkingen:

  1. dat is geen gemakkelijke opgave maar je hebt het wel heel mooi gedaan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Bedankt, het was even stressen maar éénmaal begonnen was ik vertrokken :)

      Verwijderen